View Single Post
Old 09-12-21, 02:16 PM   #1
RudisDolphins
Swabbie

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Need Map of Western Pacific Region (Guam)

Ahoy, all fellow DW designers!

I am trying to find a user created map of the Western Pacific Region, specifically including Guam without success (so far). I have a work-in-progress for a campaign that will be using triggered scripts beginning with a US SSN leaving its berth alongside the submarine tender USS Frank Cable at Apra Harbor, Guam (JRM Naval Base Guam), transiting the Philippine channels, reconnaissance-in-depth of the Chinese artificial constructs in the Spratly Islands, and returning to Guam.

Background: Given the much shorter distance than from Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, I share the opinion of the USN (and others) that, of necessity, the Joint Region Marianas continue to serve as a Naval Forward Operating Base (NFOB) for future missions (overt and covert) as a counter to Chinese expansion near the Philippines. It would likely also be used as a staging ground to oppose future Chinese aggression with Taiwan. Submarine Squadron 15 continues to be a valuable and available asset.

Any help in finding a DW usable map of the Western Pacific Region, specifically Guam, would be greatly appreciated.

RudisDolphins
RudisDolphins is offline   Reply With Quote