View Single Post
Old 02-27-10, 12:32 PM   #74
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 252
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyshman View Post
there is new one ship from next release of Great War mod. this is soviet ice-breaker Mikoyan. she took part in war actions on Black sea and, after voyage through Indian and Pasific ocean, on Nothern fleet.
As Sergei wrote!

Here's a few screens of what I have in my install. I've nabbed a few ideas from RFB and a few other things - though I can't remember exactly what I've done, so apologies if any one spots something of theirs.

First off, tags for places in the Baltic, including the Gulf's of Bothnia, Finland and Riga. You'll also spot Captain America's HUD mod for TMO which I've bodged to fit the RFB style:

Western Baltic;

Southern Baltic;

Gulf of Bothnia;

Gulf of Finland;

Crew screens, featuring Russian names - the crew images I found on the Sukhoi.ru forum before it went down, so credit to the creators Rotten, Dan46-BC-. I also fiddled with the equipment layout in the UPC files;

Now some beauty shots;

The skin on the Shchuka is something I cooked up after seeing a profile of a later version in that colour. It may be a Northern Fleet variation as the profile had a 4XX series number.

Edit: I don't currently have any plans to release this, certainly not without the permission of the people who's files I've used.

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Jean Bart from the mobile game Azur Lane.

Last edited by MGR1; 02-27-10 at 12:44 PM.
MGR1 is offline   Reply With Quote