View Single Post
Old 10-06-15, 01:52 AM   #32
strykerpsg
Loader

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typical Russian View Post
Confederate casemate ironclads CSS Louisiana and CSS Mississippi were almost ready. In reality, the ships fought in the Battle of Forts Jackson and St. Philip as immobile floating batteries. The Confederates were evaluated fully prepared both ships is in such a period in our game.

So historical accuracy isn't distorted. All intrigue of opposition was concentrated on these two ironclads. The first round of game doesn't coincide with the first month of war. We chose such moment when the South still had a chance of successful resistance. Then there was an accident in New Orleans and at Confederation didn't remain chances of fight in for the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

There are at least two strategy for a victory. I won't describe them. Our testers found them by trial and error. I understand that it is difficult to play for the Union but it is possible to win.
LOL! Thanks, I understand better now. The Union start is a challenge and has been repeated more than a few times......

I'm looking forward to beating this and to then delve into the real time naval battles. I wanted to crawl first at the strategic level, then give it a whirl at the tactical level, reviewing Rockin Robbins video again.

Good game. My only complaint is the viewing system is a bit wonky and I wind up using my arrows keys more than my mouse.
strykerpsg is offline   Reply With Quote