View Single Post
Old 07-10-19, 05:59 PM   #9
Fidgety
Mate

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

@ vdr1981

You were right, my game broke installing the full mod. I did it in a rush before reading your post. It modified some sound files and removing it with jsgm didnt fix it. The hydrophone went all sqreechy.

Nice fresh install I'm good with that. Can see how it goes from here.

Could I just ask to save me writing another thread ( I have already started 3 dont want to spam forum with noob questions), in TWOS mod, does it change decks awash to run on electric motors for realism?

After playing a few days I noticed going decks awash would make the watch crew go inside the Uboat and it would switch to electric motors. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen for realism or if I tried a mod that broke it. One of the loading screens tells you to do it to get a low shilohette and run on deisal motors, but it goes to electric for me.
Also, the boat seems to struggle getting past the 6m mark when asked. seems like a barrier. only when I click on the decks awash button I mean.

I noticed a patch for decks awash in the options file editor prog that comes with TWOS, but not sure if its related. Tnks for any advice in advance.
Fidgety is offline   Reply With Quote