View Single Post
Old 07-10-19, 08:51 AM   #3
Fidgety
Mate

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

I have already tried tweaking the gamma settings and I cant get anywhere near 3km improvement. For some reason when I increase it, it puts glare rings around all 3 optics.

I have installed soians brighter night mod also today and that didnt seem to do anything.

Think im done with SH5 to be honest now. I'm fed up of all the problems.
I put thousands of hours into SH3 a decade ago and its unreal how many problems have carried over to SH5 from 3.
Things like the compass dial being off by a couple of degrees and all the rest.
I remember these problems in SH3 not getting fixed by the devs and it was left to modders.
I think SH5 was basicly just ubisoft taking SH3, running the code through a new game engine, adding a few features and releasing it early.
Prob gave up when they realized how small the Sub simulator crowd is and that there wasnt more money to be had. Scummy company.

I bought UBOAT on steam before I purchased SH5. That game was a buggy mess and it didnt have any similarities to SH3. I thought I would give SH5 ago. I never purchased SH5 back in the day because it only had type 7 boats in. Im damn glad I never paid full price for it.
Once again the Subsim community has outdone itself modding or should I say fixing a terrible game release.

I dont even think I would have lasted a day if I had been playing vanilla.

Might go and buy Cold waters now and give that a try, my itch for subs hasn't been scratched.
Fidgety is offline   Reply With Quote