View Single Post
Old 03-20-18, 02:30 PM   #69
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approaches the vicar with an unusual offer. "Look, I'll give you £100 if you'll change the wedding vows. When you get to the part where I'm supposed to promise to 'love, honour, and obey' and 'be faithful to her forever,' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that out." He passes the minister £100 and walks away satisfied.
On the day of the wedding, when it comes time for the groom's vows, the vicar looks the young man in the eye and says, "Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?"
The groom gulps, looks around, and says in a tiny voice, "Yes," then leans toward the vicar and hisses, "I thought we had a deal."
The vicar puts £100 into the groom's hand and whispers, "She made me a better offer."

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote