Dogfish40
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 827
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi Dogfish

I would not go back one save.

If by this you mean that you are going behind your current save.

I would concentrate on the current save even if It means you quit and reload it several times.

Reload from the main menu.

Each time you load the same save you will change something from within your game play that you did not do before, and it might be this that makes the difference.

If you do want to load the previous save then before exiting delete the current save so that the next time you load your previous save becomes the current one if you understand what I am trying to say?

As you know AIG saves are every 25 minutes so it does not hurt to do a manual save in between the AIG saves during a playing session.

This will then give you AIG 25 minutes manual save 37 minutes AIG 50 minutes.

Keep a note of what you are doing as it will give you a better idea of what to try next.

As you can see from my posts things can be very hit and miss but I get on top of it with perseverance and making changes.

Make sure you are working from your local saves and not from the cloud synchronisation.

Peter
Yes,
I meant that I go back and try the currant save again. That had worked before, I would reload my current save, try the action again and it used to resolve the problem, usually for good. Recently, the problem appeared on the "Blockade" mission with five armed merchants and the carrier needing assistance to the bottom. This time, the problem again appeared in the British coastal waters and won't go away.
As I mentioned though, I have started a new carrier with a fresh install. I have moved a couple of mods around and gone back to the 1.64 patcher.
Another thing that I'm very interested is, if the problem comes up, I read the excellent sounding CFG workaround in your thread. It might be possible to "kickstart" the tonnage bar. If the CFG workaround works, I will simply use this for a temporary fix.
I'll see how all this pans out.
Thanks