Thread: Sniper Elite 5?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-22, 10:58 PM   #3
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0

I've played it and think overall it's quite good. However some of the missions are more suited for medium range sniping (approx 300m max) to some where you'd be better off with an SMG or a shotgun then a rifle with a few where you can do proper long range shooting (up to 500m+). Each mission including the DLC missions have unlockable starting locations which can give the player a different advantage compared to starting at the default one. I have not however tried the Axis Invader mode nor Multiplayer so I can't give my opinion on those. Overall good graphics, a good range of weapons all of which can be customized at work benches in each mission, the story is a continuation of previous SE games to a degree including a mention of SE4 and 3 in the story line. The AI has gotten sort of better from previous titles but can still be downright stupid at times. If you're going to pick it I'd wait to see if it's part of the Steam sale for the holidays.