View Single Post
Old 11-11-13, 06:52 PM   #30
Herr-Berbunch
Kaiser Bill's batman

Downloads: 76
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

Note that Spa will come as a separate Premium DLC that comes for free for all early access subscribers. . .

I thought that Nordschleife was confirmed. Somebodsy reported just a rumour, I assume. We will see it nevertheless: as later DLC and/or as a modded track.
Good news about Spa, and I think hardly anyone in the forum hasn't requested Nordschleife - that would make a great multiplayer, not a race but as a continuous public pay-to-drive on as they can do now.

As for the car line-up I think it's a bit pants that there are nine separately listed Elise/Exige/Evora models - shows little thought as they're all basically the same but with a tweak to bodywork and/or handling/sound here and there.

Tonight I've knocked a few more seconds off my Silverstone/Lotus 49 time but still not near enough to Lionclaw.

Then I returned to the Ferrari 458 for the first time since I posted about it on Saturday. Well with all the usual aids off it started off great, just missing the pit wall and then nicely down the pit lane to join the track.

Then I ran a little wide at Maggots and on my return to the track (now I've adjusted the tyre-off-track to -1) I got a little airborne. I told you this car would try and kill me, my head appears to be detached from my torso that is still gripping the wheel.

I slid most of the track width, and all of the inside-corner grass and hit the wall at about 25 mph.

The M3 GT2, however, I find to be a fantastic car.