Thread: SH3 load drops
View Single Post
Old 09-26-19, 06:30 AM   #1
Lukyn971
Swabbie

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0
Default SH3 load drops

Hi, iam new here, so iam sorry, i dont know if this is right place to write this topic. And iam sorry for my english, i hope you can understand me. I have bought SH3 on Steam and instaled GWX3 Gold ... I have started campaign in 1939, 7th Flotila in Königsberg, everything was fine until 3rd or 4th patrol in 1940. When i saved it i was in Atlantic ocean far from Britain, next day i started game, tried to load the save and at the end of loading, it could be 90%? it dropped to desktop. No freeze or error tab, nothing, SH3 just quit. I tried to load the save like 3-4 times, nothing happend so i tried to load the save before. It dropped for 2 times but at the last time it suddenly worked. So i have finished patrol, started new one and... it dropeed again. I had to finish last patrol once more and then, when i started next one it worked. But now when i start new patrol and save it and try to load it next time, it drops anytime. I cant continue. When i tried to start new campaign, i tried to start it in 1944 in Brest. Its impossible, it drops every time, same for 1943 Brest. I dont know what to do, i will write here something about my computer, perhaps it can help.

Windows 10
Grafic card GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
processor Intel core i5 7400 cpu 3 ghz
8 GB RAM

Please help me, i want to play this wonderful simulator until end in 1945, not just in 1940 because of drop....
Lukyn971 is offline   Reply With Quote