View Single Post
Old 12-22-13, 01:29 PM   #256
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Sorry I came back to this so late, but when I'm told I'm wrong I think I need to say something, especially when it's not true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post
but the time between the post of mine that you quoted and Urfisch's change is not only 8 days, but almost 4 weeks, don't you think? (Post#245/Oct 15 to Nov 11).
Not at all. You quote a post and give a date of October 15. The post I quoted was made by you on November 2 (post #261). From November 2, when you made that post, to November 11, when Urfisch made his correction, was nine days (my mistake for miscounting by one), but certainly not four weeks.

Quote:
I also agree with SS's argumentation. It is unethical. Some of us are used to different behaviour of admins from other forums where mails are subject to change all day long.
So you say now, but it was you who was trying to convince us to do the unethical thing.

Quote:
On the other hand it would not have been such a big change, only a link update
Big or small, wrong is wrong. That may not matter to you, but it means a great deal to me, and to Neal, and I would hope to the whole Subsim staff.

Quote:
But all is good now and it was not a big problem anyway.
Then I would have to ask why you spent so much time shouting about it, and condemning us for not doing what you insisted on.
Quote:
but no reaction from the moderator-staff for more than 2 weeks now is a bit...hm...weak?