View Single Post
Old 09-21-19, 07:54 PM   #18
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

There is no getting away from the fact that Antonio Brown is a train wreck. I think the entire NFL realizes that now. while it's fashionable to deride Brown for being an Idiot, i have a different viewpoint.

When did Brown suddenly become his worst enemy and become as arrogant and loathsome as he is now ? I can almost pinpoint it. How about the Steelers and Bengals game on Dec 4, 2017. Brown took a vicious hit From linebacker Vontaze Burfict that saw him receive a 3 game suspension. I happened to be watching that game and it was the worst hit I have seen in football to date.

Antonio Brown was never the same after that game. His attitude and behavior did a 180 degree about face. Bengals receive Chris Henry exhibited the same bizarre behavior as Brown and was killed in a bizarre accident. an Autopsy was performed only to discover that Chris Henry was suffering from chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) -- a form of degenerative brain damage caused by multiple hits to the head.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=5333971

Chris Henry never received the kind of Hits Antonio Brown has. I believe it reasonable to assume that Brown may well be suffering the same thing as Chris Henry.

No goes south and changes as quickly as Brown has unless something has caused it. While there is no doubt Brown has acted stupidly, Brown may well have the brain injuries that a number of Pro athletes like Football and Hockey players as well as boxers receive on a frequent basis.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote