View Single Post
Old 02-10-15, 12:35 PM   #751
frenk100
Nub

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0

Hello! Thanks for the reply. When I start from the beginning of the campaign then the description of the boats on the Russian. I found the below mentioned modes being stored in a bunker in the Mediterranean Sea. Continuation of the campaign starts and until it works, but the description of the boats in German. I realized that when you start all over again, then everything works and description in Russian. But from the beginning of all pass as you do not want. And here is how it would not since the beginning of the campaign to make the description of the boat in Russian?

List of installed mods:
The Wolves of Steel 1.03
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 2 (no The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - TDW Real Navigation)
R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch
Rus v 8-2.5 for Open Horizons-II
Russ (menu, dialogs)
Fonts patch

In this fashion R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch tried to put last. All the same description in German.

Здравствуйте! Спасибо за ответ. Когда начинаю с самого начала кампанию тогда описание лодки на русском. Я установил ниже приведенные моды находясь сохраненным в бункере в средиземном море. Продолжение кампании запустилось и пока все работает, а вот описание лодки на немецком. Я понял что когда начинаешь все сначала, тогда все работает и описание на русском. Но с начала все проходить как то не хочется. А вот как что бы не начиная с начала кампанию сделать описание лодки на русском?
Список установленных модов:
The Wolves of Steel 1.03
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 2 ( нету The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - TDW Real Navigation)
R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch
Rus v 8-2.5 for Open Horizons-II
Russ ( menu, dialogs)
Fonts patch

При этом мод R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch пробовал ставить последним. Все равно описание на немецком.
frenk100 is offline   Reply With Quote