View Single Post
Old 02-08-21, 12:46 PM   #2723
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
I'm probably spouting blasphemy here, but me and my boys gave up on those topside guns before the 1.24? version, or was that the 1.26p one, as you can see Its getting quite difficult to keep up with Mr beanies continual campaign screw ups.
I'm not saying that the master himself "Rockin Robbins" taught him, but all those secret little meetings they used to have, well, you players can go make your own mind up about that as I'm just throwing it out there to the masses to see what they think.
Now Mr beanie, why is my new submarine which is a Balao, is actually called a "Balao", Jesus Christ, haven't the US Navy got a shred of imagination under their bloody peaked hats. I propose a few name changes to spice things up a bit, for that "Balao", you could rename it the USS "Sally Sparrow" heh, what about that then, and besides, who wouldn't want to spend a month cooped up inside Sally Sparrow.

I'm sure 1 or 2 others could add some other names to go into the hat, think it over Mr beanie, and don't take too long about it.
Speaking as one of the masses you addressed, and I don't intend to start a fight with you, but some input might be helpful. In your comments to "Mr. Beanie" you come across as either sarcastic or nasty. If the latter, they are uncalled for. If the former, indicating humor might be helpful.

He doesn't need me to defend him, but "Mr. Beanie" is one of the most helpful and pleasant members of the FOTRSU Mod Team, and deserves at least a modicum of politeness rather than sarcasm, snark and or nastiness. It is disturbing to see what appears to me to be sniping at him just because you don't like all the "features" of the Mod. These guys are working for nothing, and any criticisms should be made in good humor and with respect.

I apologize in advance if I've misread your intended tone . Otherwise, a little less snark in your comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote