Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy1958 View Post
Hi again.
After posting this problem, I need some further help from you guy's after going through try after try, I was browsing through all the files in the game, and I found what I was looking for as a WAV file.
Now what I need to know, is how to use it in the game. Sorry for being a numpty, but i have tried and can't get it to work.
Can't wait for some help from the expert's on here
In the main game folder...

I.E. \SH3 (or whatever name that was decided by you to go with, naming it...) locate \data

in \data, then find folder named... \sound

Keeping that folder open, then open in a separate file explorer the sound mod 'Submarine Electric Sounds' (unzipped, of course...) the files ''Submarine propellers 2.wav &
Submarine_electric_exterior.wav'' that meets with the sound you want...

copy these files... then, going back to the main \sound folder... paste them into it, accepting overwrite of the original files located there.

If you desire to ensure of being able to go back to the original sounds... make sure to make a backup copy of them... & make sure to keep them, where you can find them once more..

Now, if the sounds you want to replace, are of the stock version... then no need to worry on making a backup of the sound files... as reinstalling SH3, will auto replace them, any way.

Hopefully, this is of help, to you...

M. M.