Old 12-15-20, 03:54 AM   #12
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

Default Re: Question... part deux...

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I would say that if wanting to do JapLance's Med Campaign, to leave off the Cumulative, and possibly even the Triton Re-Fit. I haven't looked at the Triton thoroughly yet, as compared with the Med Campaign. But you probably have a mod conflict that is affecting your submarine's parts. And you do know they say "parts is parts"... - the more mods you add-in, the more chance for incompatibility.
Am thinking this reply, was directed My way... only a guesstimate, & if correct...

Can report, I took out those 2 mods, &... a no go... the T class, still looks wonky with the rudder not quite looking right & a dual set of rear dive planes...

I shall endeavor to go back & make sure that I deleted the save folder... just to make sure... that I did NOT forget to do that... pip pip cheerio.. & all that rubbish... hurumph... brrrggghhh... hurumph...

M. M.

Nope... I did delete the save folder, as I had to redo the settings, when I opened it up... & reset them. After doing that, went into the training section & ran the nav course... & still the same thing, funky looking rudder & a dual set of rear dive planes.... that's officially it.

I'll keep it about to dink about with... for now.

Hopefully before I go on eternal patrol Myself.. it maybe may get finished. My thanks to those that have or had worked on getting it to this stage. A tip o' the hat to y'all.

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 12-15-20 at 04:52 AM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote