Old 07-25-20, 07:46 PM   #2
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich9000 View Post
Hey all!

Just had a few quick questions regarding the amazing SH5 mod The Wolves of Steel.

#1 - After completing the first mission of sinking any Polish warships, aka the Polish flagged Wickes-class destroyer as well the minelayer ORP Gryf 1936 class I couldn't find the next mission marker after docking at Kiel and resupplying the boat.

#2 - At distances of ca 5km+ some ships look like they are all ready halfway under water for some odd reason.

This is the only real bug like problems that I have encountered. Would be great to hear what you experienced old sea dogs think about this! Thanks in advance.
For number one, you should sink the destroyers and recieve an order to head to Kiel for new orders. When you dock in Kiel, you shouldn't see any missions available on the Mission Selecting Map (depending on the date you dock at Kiel) and when you depart Kiel for your second patrol, you should see two missions available. Forgive me if I misunderstood your question, It didn't make much sense, I tried my best.

For number two, its not a bug. Its just how the boats appear on the horizon. The closer you get, the larger the boat appears.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote