View Single Post
Old 01-26-21, 08:04 PM   #2
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: diesel engine damages through h.sie ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huno41 View Post
Not sure if it's supposed to be this way, but randomly sometimes my diesels get damaged by running flank for only 5-20 minutes instead of the 1 hour said in the manual, seems to happen more often after the boat has just been surfaced, this wouldn't be a problem however if damage didn't occur 1 second after the warning message giving me no time to cut power quickly enough

Mods:
GWX
SH3Commander
ThonsemSoundPack3.2
M.E.PV6
WaterStreamExhaustCombiV2.3GWX
H.sieHCfixes
StieblerEnvsimAct10
RaptorUniformsV2.0
LifeBoats&DebrisV3B
Ahoy, Huno41...

If I recall it right, the h.sie fix for the diesels getting damaged, the fix is set to randomize the time frame... I believe.. I could be wrong, but for some reason that being random is floating about it My ol' dusty of a HD, called a brain pan... aka brain

Am sure someone more knowledgeable of the inner workings of it, may be able to either confirm or refute that...

When running your diesels flat out, you're not using a high TC setting, are you.?

If so, that cuts down the amount of time you have to react to the message of impending damages to the engines...

Better solution, is not to run all out flank, unless absolutely necessary, such as avoiding a depth charge attack & that, while submerged.

When surfaced, only use all head full, rather than flank... just a suggestion...

Hope this helps...

M. M.