View Single Post
Old 01-04-15, 10:56 AM   #447
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I must admit I have ended up with using no PPF again, and colours 90%. However I edited the value for the skybox in the ini files from 3.0 to 2.5.

Eastern Creek is slowly but surely tuned into what could become one of my favourite tracks in AC. New version is out, offering the usual improvements plus the former track plus a new second track layout, the Brabham Variation - some more tight turns and twists and slaloms to be done. It drives very good already, and the AI gets along on it very nicely.

And a new fun track already has seen its second release version coming out, the outside Germany probably not much known and relatively small Sachsenring. It is an authorized conversion, and it really is very entertaining to ride, due to the very steep climbs and dives, it really sets itself apart form most other tracks in regard to elevations. There are still some minor things to be hammered out, namely an invisible hole in the pitlane's centreline, but the AI can race already well on this track, and it looks very solid already. Definitely recommended! This could become another darling track of mine when it is finished.

Both tracks have trackside cameras for replays.

I must try the RUF on both. That could easily mean squeeking chaos.