Old 08-02-11, 04:41 AM   #104
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
You know what really annoys me ?
It's not the game but some of the players.

I bought the Lowe and the Churchill and I am finding that while waiting for the game start I get all sorts of abuse for playing with those tanks. (the Lowe more so)

'Wallet Warrior' I was called and worse.In fact yesterday I just quit the game.

Maybe I need to be less sensitive but these guys p**s me off.
My Lowe earns me good credits
Ah met some nasty people too.

I personally do not mind wallet warrior as hey it's their money and indeed premium tanks are good credit farmers.

One thing I understand is Lowe and KV-5 being premium tanks are a high tier tanks(tier 8) and they are very popular(well sold) which means now high tier matches are populated with many many Lowes especially.

Now high tier tanks are expected to contribute a significant portion to the team winning chance but because small number of players can't play them properly you get a lot of flaming on the whole Lowe players partly too because of the envy I'd assume.

I'd never call a Lowe player a wallet warrior nor do I hate them. However I do notice there's now a significant proliferation of Lowe tanks in every match which makes matches generally more difficult for non premium high tier tanks since Lowe is a tough one.

But it is also true that there are a lot of nasty people in WoT. Too many broken people in society.