View Single Post
Old 11-09-20, 07:30 AM   #8
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

Yay for me huh! FINALLY managed to come up with schedule that leaves next to no wasted resting time. Seems to me that unlike the SH games (why should it be anything like those? Anyway...) work station has no bearing on fatigue rate so 4 hours staring at a map is as draining as being lookout for 4 hours in gale force, icy winds and:
4 hours work requires 3 hours and a little more to get fully rested so 4 greens, 3 reds and 1 grey seems to do the trick. Any better schedules you use then do share!

There is so much about this game to learn I really am starting to appreciate it to near the same level I appreciate SH3 and that says something, not to mention (which I already did) the bits that SH3 REALLY could have done well including, like wolfpacks, like these odd missions like finding lost boats. Now I kind of wait for modders to go crazy and add more types of these missions.

1 question: By dumb luck and a bit of misclicking, I might have found that other submarines in the near vicinity of your own can be ordered! I had no idea or rather, I HAVE no idea if this is indeed something you can do or if it's just a bug. Sometimes the boats do what I order them to, other times they completely ignore my commands. Is this intended and is this documented somewhere?

Anyone tested the b128 preview 10 yet? How many hours a day exactly does it take to keep the boat tidy and clean in this build?

Last edited by Von Due; 11-09-20 at 11:53 AM.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote