View Single Post
Old 05-14-20, 07:40 AM   #6
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col7777 View Post
I mentioned in an other thread about triggers.

I'm not sure if SH4 has this or not, but I seem to remember in SH2 if you did time excel it triggered an aircraft which in turn triggered a warship.

Sometimes it triggered more ships using the time excel, I guess it isn't implemented in SH4, be good it it was.

Having said that I also mentioned the annoying thing when you are patrolling a certain area and get a radio message of a large convoy hundreds of miles away.

Col.

Well, at some point seeing no traffic after 30 days where my mission didn't show completed, out of frustration I stopped my boat at a logical point where the traffic should come from Japan, and I raised the time compression to maximum x4096. My fast computer allows this. If it's good for the game I doubt, but this didn't spawn more traffic for me. In 30 days in my patrol area all I found in the Marshall Islands were 1 misery single destroyer (I wondered what he was doing here heading in the open ocean...) and 1 corvette. I cannot even complain, because it reflects reality. Problem is you cannot move very much because leaving your patrol area will not complete your mission objective, that's the real drawback.

XS
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote