View Single Post
Old 03-08-08, 08:15 PM   #13
Dust
Torpedoman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabbaRus
I keep coming back to this and I still need to upload models for you.

I see you have an FTP for that.

Send me a PM with your e-mail Iand I'll send some of what I have and you can say if you are happy with them or not.

I am downloading the new one now. The only thing I didn't like about earlier versions once I got it working well was the interface for the menu screen.

Ultimately what I'd love to see is this kind of thing that can work down to the tactical level.

You can play GCB standalone as it is giving orders for units etc, but in an MP environment it could link to a DW type sim and the player of say the FFG receives orders and info from the higher level commanders playing GCB at staff level. If you had a dedicated server you could set up a scenario which keeps running even if the commander of GCB leaves and when you hook in with your tactical sim you select the unit you want and continue.

A pipedream probably.
i asked dewitt where you can send him the files, hope he is soon back from his business trip.

you are not alone with your dream.

it is still a goal, a war simulation where you can play at different levels, from strategic level to 1st person. but this will combine several programms, http://csp.sourceforge.net is one of them.

Dust is offline   Reply With Quote