orcisaac
Swabbie

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
some questions:
in which folder is SH4 installed?
actually, rather than run down a litany of questions, have you read through the excellent newbie guide that Berbster documented?
then there is Onkel Neal's thread?

also, when posting a question with a game issue, it is best if you paste in your JSGME mod list.
if you are not using JSGME, that could be your first problem.

Thank you i will check that out. My mods are below. And yes i am using JSGME. Also i have it installed on an external drive that is mapped as such ->D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Silent Hunters wolves of the pacific

[DEPENDANCIES]
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.8="FI-OQ_FotRSU_v1.8f_upcPatch""Nippon_Maru_v1.9b_FotRSU ""451a_TMOstyle_NavMapDots_Nippon_Maru""Combin ed Roster""Nihon Kaigun v1.3_FotRSU""Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN""451b_TMOstyle_Na vMapDots_Nihon_Kaigun"
Nippon_Maru_v1.9b_FotRSU="451a_TMOstyle_NavMapDots _Nippon_Maru""Combined Roster""Nihon Kaigun v1.3_FotRSU""Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN"
Combined Roster="Nihon Kaigun v1.3_FotRSU""Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN"
FI-OQ_FotRSU_v1.8f_upcPatch="Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN"
Nihon Kaigun v1.3_FotRSU="Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN""451b_TMOstyle_Na vMapDots_Nihon_Kaigun"
[MODS]
100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.8=1
FI-OQ_FotRSU_v1.8f_upcPatch=2
Nippon_Maru_v1.9b_FotRSU=3
451a_TMOstyle_NavMapDots_Nippon_Maru=4
Combined Roster=5
Nihon Kaigun v1.3_FotRSU=6
Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN=7
451b_TMOstyle_NavMapDots_Nihon_Kaigun=8
orcisaac is offline   Reply With Quote