Old 01-14-10, 05:49 AM   #50
karamazovnew
The Old Man

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nit View Post
I did it. The excellent result, I have no any remarks

PS. Another question but not for you of course ( ): Why Yamano has 45000 displacement? It is wrong.

PSS. And for you: Can I use RFB20+RSRDC575+OM+KiUB Alpha 30+KiUB 1.2 Patch?
I strongly advise only using the mods that Lurker said to. I think he explained the proper order 100 times at least. Using OMEGU over RFB is a big nono.

The latest version of KiUB is included in OMEGU V300 (make sure you patch it, the current patch is Patch 4). KiUB Alpha 3.0 has been obsolete for months now. I once made a comment that the final version will be worse for 16:10 resolutions than Alpha 3.0. Thank god I was wrong. My last and final version was finished on December 10 and I never offered a link to it. I gave it straight to Lurker.

All complaints and questions regarding using the interface should be made on the KiUB thread only because I know best what's in there. To be honest I'm starting to forget already. I wanted to make a small personal improvement and I had to read some of my own posts to remember how I'd built the damn thing . Thank god I documented each step on the thread.
karamazovnew is offline   Reply With Quote