View Single Post
Old 04-14-10, 10:43 AM   #785
BlueMind
Swabbie

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

I tried with the 2 files you send me Zeewolf and the binocular problem doesn't exist anymore. But, despite the original view of gunsight, the distance is always wrong (half of the real distance). The problem is elsewhere.

Now, I have some other points:
I confirm the problem with the view when we change between the crew position, like said Oilman.
But, with a little difference: the new position crew take always the last view used (if I'm the gunner and after hit the F3 key, I switch between the cockpit view to the gunner sight and when I change to the commander seat, I've the binocular view... is that clear?)

Another little think (but very little)... You changed the zoom of the external view, that's very nice but the closest view is a little to close (the extremity of the barrel is cut)... I like take screenshots or records with Fraps to make movies.

I tried the Kursk Mission but not at the end (only few minutes). I have almost 8 to 10 FPS and sometimes it's around 4 FPS. I tested it with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels (I use this size to make movies in HD without re-encoding) and my computer runs Windows XP with a Core2 Quad 2.66 GHz (Q6700) with 3 Go of RAM and a Nvidia 8800GTX (I will change it soon with a better graphic card, another processor and Windows 7).

I tested another time the 5th german mission (Hill 500) and I kill only 2 tanks
The other tanks was destroyed by my teammates and no one of the T34 can take my flank anymore... Wether Germans are too talented, or the Russians are blind IMO...

Now I stop complain and I will say another time: THIS MOD IS REALLY GREAT !!! All the german missions are more better than the original game (I don't play often as russian because I like more the Tiger than the T34).

@Wilcke: yes, Fraps indicates the same FPS than the F9 key but without a lot of text in the screen (only a number on the top left corner), I compared the two.
BlueMind is offline   Reply With Quote