View Single Post
Old 06-07-23, 06:08 AM   #11101
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

And while we are at it again, I just read the Cancer Research Center of the Helmholtz Society just released a meta analysis of 14 studies of "the highest methodological quality" where they found that a daily supplementaiton with D3 reduces the probability to die of cancer by 12%. If the same dose is consumed in one big dosis just once a week or ever yocupkld of days, this effect is non visible anymore.

This also coinfirmed what i recommende din the past: that the body can make better use of the vitamine D if you take it daily, not a meta-dose once a week. Its not useless to do the lattert, but you get a smaller net benefit only.

The reaosns are different than form for excmaple Vitamine C which is water-solvent. That is the reason why Vitamine C does nto get stored for long time, only for a very few hours (2-4 hours springs to my mind mbut I am not certain). Then it gets simply washed out with the urine. Therefore its better to not take 3gr in one rush (hich also may cause a revolt in your guts...), but 3 x 1 gr over the day.

-------

Dr. Jones in the video above rethorically asked why this measurment (Vitamine D) is not being recommended by officials when it is so cheap. There she already gave the answer. It is right because it is so cheap. Cheap means: no profits in it.

Pharmaceutical industries are deeply criminal and rotten to the bone. They have politicians in their pockets. They are main suppporters of the WHO. They massively interfere with the training of students of medicine, and corrupt the scientific process and try to disrupt the free flow of data and free debate. They tlaked govenrments into allowing them to mostly control themselves, which is no control at all, therefore. They talked (paid) politicians into accepting their own corporate feedback as the only basis for political decision making.

Its a deep, wicked swamp. And its lethal.