View Single Post
Old 06-11-21, 05:45 AM   #3374
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comder View Post
Good Evening Gentlemen,

Propbeanie, my report. I do not mean to question mission orders. I would just like to know how long a 5 day mission is suppose to last? I am on day 40 of that mission. All my supplies are running low. I began this 5 day mission to patrol near Attu. This is mission 5 of the patrol. My location: Long 172 40" E. Lat 50 48" N . I started this mission on 10/16/1942. The date is now 11/25/1942. I can not complete my patrol due to low supplies. I am forced to return to pearl.
Lt Commander out

Sorry could not resist. Just letting you know, I was on my 3rd patrol, mission 5 around Attu. I started to notice I had been patrolling too long. I check my dates, I was way past 5 days. Tried different courses, still could not get mission completed. After 40+ days, I returned to base and ended my 3rd patrol. I wanted to let you know encase it is a bug.

If you need to know anything further, I did not delete the saved file this time. LOL

Thanks

Comder
jumping in here even though PB has requested additional info.....

knowing the mission ID is important because that will help to understand what your patrol radius is.

i suspect that you are patrolling outside of your patrol radius and because of that you are not accruing time-on-patrol which is why you and your valiant crew are on patrol for 40 days without receiving a mission-accomplished.

use Notepad, open your CareerTrack.upc file from any save folder since you were in port last and reply back with the line PlayerCurrentObjectives=IDxxx.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote