View Single Post
Old 02-03-23, 09:58 AM   #738
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

25 November 1943

DEI
Sally bombers attempted a night bombing on our new island base of Salajar. They hit the "runway" once, but that runway is basically trampled grass at this point.

Truk
If I haven't mentioned it already, the enemy appears to be Winchester. I'm reducing the altitude of the heavy bombers since they aren't taking flak anymore.

Reinforcements
SS Templar arrives at Aden

26 November 1943
Ambon: Take two

Japan
USS Darter was engaged by an ASW patrol near Chichi-Jima and severely damaged. I'm really surprised she managed to elude the patrol after taking so much damage. Let's see if she makes it to port.

Sulu Sea
I laid a minefield along the northern route here and it was immediately detected and cleared by enemy PBs. But the price they paid for using PBs instead of real minesweepers was one of the PBs.

DEI
Amphibious landings at Ambon are underway. The enemy troops should be beaten down from weeks of continuous bombing and months of supply shortages, so I expect little resistance beyond just the fact that there are about 50,000 of them here.

Truk
We attacked and brought the forts down to Level 3. Didn't we already hit level 3? That's concerning if true, I didn't think they had the supplies left to rebuild. It would seem some of those cargo ships got through and docked after all. Casualties 426(J) to 138(A).

Burma
I used paratroops to seize 3 unprotected bases in the mountains (Chaing Mai, Raheng, Uttaradit). Rangoon's time is up.