View Single Post
Old 09-25-19, 04:36 AM   #61
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

May be placed in the front, but doe snot lead. The course plotting and commanding and managing gets done on the bridge where the passengers usually have no entrance.

Beyond that I stick to it: much of her behaviour and her pedantic lecturing and intolerance is expression of her Asperger personality that means that the individual finds it hard to tolerate variance, diversity, aberation from usual routines and norms the person is used to. The sensory management is easy to get overflooded in these persons, causing pain. Her parents also have a history of psychological problems and dysfunctional personality (schizophrenia, borderline, panic attacks [of which Greta occasionally suffers, too]). When I recall a few scenes when her face, mimic and gesture changed and she lost almost self control, I do no longer take it as impertinence or pedantism anymore, but a couple of red lights on my psychological surveillance boards starts flashing. I wonder whether she really is still in touch with reality or has alredy launched for messianistic self-elevation that justifies every sacrifice - especially the sacrificing of others.

She certainly is extremely full of her self. But that is no wonder after such a party.