View Single Post
Old 01-31-14, 12:42 PM   #18
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default 1/31/14 politics by other means meets comfort food!

THE OFFICIAL BIRTH OF SUBSIM!!! 1917: Germany declares "a policy of unrestricted submarine warfare"...The game(as we luv it) is on! All ers can have the day off...sort of like opening of deer season in Utah. Without the Kaiser's brilliant "politics by other means", there IS no US...oh and 1606: poor Guy Fawkes is executed for his part in the Gunpowder Plot against good King James I...his "politics by other means" having failed! 1865: GEN R. E. LEE is appointed General-in-Chief of all Confederate armies...as "politics by other means" are about to fail...1929: Leon Trotsky is trotted out of the Soviet Union...his "Politics by other means " having failed...They will fail more in Mexico City when he's really axed from the party 1958: The US successfully launches its first satellite into orbit; the Explorer I...move over Comrade Sputnik!; 1961; NASA launches HAM(what was he drinkn'?) the CHIMP into orbit for 16.5 minutes of primate glory...No monkeying around now Comrade Sputnik! 1971: Alan Shepard, Edgar Mitchell and Stuart Roosa blast off for the moon(ALICE!) on Apollo 14...game long over Comrade Sputnik 1990: McDonald's opens it's first fast food restaurant in Moscow...Кетчуп с фри? Move over Napoleon and Adolf...what "politics by other means" is really all about...he who eats last eats best! hey! what's on the Soyuz menu today... Comrade Sputnik!? and thanks for leading the way too!von Clauscewitz ON WAR: "All warfare is politics by other means"...

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 01-31-14 at 10:47 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote