View Single Post
Old 03-02-15, 12:20 AM   #7
CptGrayWolf
Commander

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
Dynamic campaign? I've sunk the Hood and other capital ships more than once within a single campaign. It's a scripted, on rails, campaign. It is a huge campaign though, thanks to the work of UBI and others (GWX team and the other modders). The fact I can transfer to the Far east is amazing, if I can get there.
Hmm... well if it were a "scripted, on rails, campaign" we would be meeting the exact same ships at the exact same location and time.
But I think I get your meaning, a true dynamic campaign sim is when your actions change events... to be honest I've never finished a career so I can't really comment on that yet
I guess the fact that I never know what I'm going to run into out there, is enough for me to call it dynamic. Actually I'm not really the one calling it that, it's all over the box;

" New dynamic campaign. Your military career will be influenced by successful command decisions in an unscripted and in-depth WWII campaign. "

" Follow a non-linear and unscripted campaign. "

But maybe that's just Ubi embellishing it a little (they would never lie would they?? )

Thomas Voltz, U-93 VIIc, Aug 1940, at sea patrol 1
GWX3 Gold, 100%
CptGrayWolf is offline   Reply With Quote