View Single Post
Old 05-07-19, 12:27 PM   #21
rolandslaw
Bosun

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0
Default Raobf templates...

Pisces:

I went over to a graphics company and discussed making clean digital copies of the Raobf and transparencies. I used a photo from the web which was taken from a metallic tinted Raobf.. They are able to clean it up (remove the tainted ares) and digital print it to white at 200mm (8") outer disk diameter. this would give me a digital copy and a white high gloss paper print of this disk. They can also separate the three wheels and digital printing of these..... to fit the outer wheel at 200 mm diameter... each wheel to a separate sheet. When I get them I will post to this forum for everyone's use. I am going to ask them to tint the outer wheel a light brown, the middle wheel to light yellow and leave the center as white. Anyone can then take their jump drive to a printer like office depot and have accurate templates ready to print on a letter size white high gloss paper. The comp.. can also print on a white plastic either 1/32 or 1/16 thickness which would make backing the paper wheels unnecessary.

I am negotiating with them to place the transparencies ... I think Hitman posted.... on a 1/32 or 1/16 plastic transparent sheet. They can cut with laser and provide precut accurate transparencies and drilled with laser. .. center to allow use of a #10 screw... I need to keep the price of these to a minimum... When I find out the costs... I will let everyone know... this would beat the hell out of cutting transparent plastic and gluing to the transparencies:<)

I showed them my completed ATTACK DISK and another disk which I do not know what that one is used for. they were impressed.:<)

Roland / CyStryker
rolandslaw is offline   Reply With Quote