Old 08-04-23, 01:38 PM   #6099
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Let me see if I got this correct.

When former President talked about the wall between Mexico and USA-The Dems and the left mocked him.

Now where Republican states is shipping immigrants to Democrat states-The Dems and the left can get enough time to build this wall ?

Is this correct understod ?

Markus
Watching one episode of the drama regarding the wall. What I got out of it was the main argument then Majority Leader Pelosi had is Trump had to get Congress to approve funding. Trump however just wanted to get’er done. IMO both had reasons to be at odds with each other and personally I favored Pelosi’s argument. I think the biggest problem was that Trump didn’t understand the give and take required for what he wanted done. That and I don’t think they liked each other very much. Federal money is allocated by legislation passed by Congress, not the will of one man.

However there was nothing then and there is nothing now which prevents congress from appropriating those funds to finish the wall either.

It’s just one all around big mess. Welcome to team D and team R politics, it’s an emotional state of mind short on facts.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-05-23 at 09:24 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote