View Single Post
Old 09-08-08, 07:20 PM   #10
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalExplorer
Backgrounds look excellent, much better than I had hoped. I was under the impression you would have your hands full with the integration and the rest would look more DIY. But graphics already look very very nice ..

But do we get a chance to disrupt amphibious operations and shoot it out with landing craft, and in particular work close to islands and together with infantry operations?
Thank you for your comments, but are you a mindreader by any chance? I just threw these Youtubes together (had to join first) of a couple of things I've been experimenting with the last couple of days. One is without guns shooting back and no landing craft the other has both. Not good quality or sound, just threw them together to answer your question on what to expect, if I can work out all the details (mainly timing) So if I get it working right and you happen to have intel to be in the right place you will be wishing you had more torps.
One drawback is I can not make the LSTs backup so it will have to be a 'simulated' landing where they drive close and turn. As for the 'landing craft' they don't work worth a hoot.

As for looking forward to how I approach the campaign aspect. Ah, me too. Trying things as I go.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote