Old 11-02-21, 08:59 AM   #7450
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archive1 View Post
All:
Having started with the original SH3 and moved through all varieties with a final stop at GW, I must agree with many comments here. The GW update, or whatever you want to call it, was the final and not-to-be-improved version of any sub sim. The work and devoted time installed by Jimbuna and, gosh, others whose names escape me, are remarkable. I would go back and reinstall the whole thing, but at years 87 I'm not sure I know how to do it. The original SH3 discs are sitting above my desk as I type, but...my the complicated time to load the game, do the update, conquer the barriers to not using a disk...all seem a bit overwhelming to this old (very old) mariner. But it would be nice...

One thing especially: I must salute the respect given to the German Untersee mariners who fought their country's war - whether or not they accepted the political position of the leadership - and Grey Wolves accepted that. No country can ask for more.

My elderly hat is off to all the Grey Wolves developers.
Archive1
SINK EM ALL!!

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote