View Single Post
Old 02-18-15, 11:29 AM   #7
swellfella
Seaman

Downloads: 465
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Windows 7 won't allow it to install...not compatible...
Don't know what the issue is, Julian, but Enigma runs exceedingly well on my Win 7 Ultimate with nary a blip. It's one of my all time favorites. And as I've mentioned somewhere on these boards, it's voice command feature stands up quite nicely, thank you, with top draw navel issues of far more sophisticated graphics, gameplay, etc. I remember being blown away at being able to issue orders through a microphone, and have the game respond.

This may also be of passing interest:
I have EZbuilder, MissionBuilder, and TaskforceGenerater (all executables) in my Enigma folder, placed for safe keeping. For the life of me I don't recall how and what each did or whether I ever ran them, tho I'm sure I did--but this was, as I say, some time ago. When I did try to run them preparing for this post, I received this in response: The program can't start because libIGCore.dll is missing from your computer. Don't know if this is a Win 7 issue or otherwise.

Dose anyone have any sense of what this is? Better yet how to rsolve it? I had no luck in googling. It would be great to get these buried gems operating. Perhaps East would have an idea.

Sorry for being so wordy, but hadn't posted in many moons, guess I'm making up for lost time. Hope we can get Julian up to speed, and hope we can get these other files going. Long Live Enigma!