View Single Post
Old 10-16-07, 10:45 AM   #47
joegrundman
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 34
Uploads: 0

I'm glad people are having success with the tools. Thanks for the positive feedback

@abel

The attack plate isn't really the primary instrument that one would have expected, it's true, but as you say it looks great. It is more helpful at longer range for really getting into a good position for a convoy attack, but as you imply, getting a good position isn't as important as before.

Still if you would like to keep it, one thing that could be done is to port the whole tool over to the attack map screen, but that would be quite time consuming.

An alternative would be to have it as a slideout function, but as you have a screen full of slideouts, finding a spare spot to keep it could be difficult.:hmm:

If you give me a suggestion I'll put it there.

On a more positive note, in the near future Onelifecrisis' complete new GUI with U-jagd could be the solution to all problems!
"Enemy submarines are to be called U-Boats. The term submarine is to be reserved for Allied under water vessels. U-Boats are those dastardly villains who sink our ships, while submarines are those gallant and noble craft which sink theirs." Winston Churchill
joegrundman is offline   Reply With Quote