View Single Post
Old 04-14-10, 03:19 PM   #790
oilman
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi. Just loaded ZW addon.

I installed a fresh instal in a seperate partition. Then extracted the addon package to it.

The addon extracter utility got started and unpacked some, maybe all of the package. But ended with an error window coming up. Windows also stated it blocked some files.

I tried firing up the game and it did boot up. Diferent first mission map from original and there was a Russian half track there.

I proceded to the town and on the way noticed one graphics error with grass on the road.

On arriving at the town I distroyed two anti tank guns the right most first. At wich point I saw two bunkers behind the guns. I destroyed the anti tank gun to the right. The there was one bunker. I went off and blasted the leftmost gun and decided to take a drive through town. Just after clearing the barb wire the game started to go astray. With very strange graphics and the tank was imobilised. Exiting was difficult with the task manager. Once I got back to the desk top I tried restarting the game and the computer locked up. Before hard booting it a error message poped up saying graphics driver error or something like that.

Windows XP Pro SP3

Dual 3 ghz Pentium D 778

Nvidea onboard graphics 512 meg ram.

4 gig of Corsair 800 DDr2

Would it be possible to know if the patch fully installed by the size of the TVT main file?
oilman is offline   Reply With Quote