View Single Post
Old 04-08-20, 10:00 AM   #5987
Hemlock73
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Hi all and greets from Spain! Sorry for my english, not my native language... I'm newbie here, it's been a very long time since I played SH saga, the last one was SHIII which still have in DVD version, an old but a very great game... When I bought my new PC a few months ago I thought it was time to play SH5, but I was aware that the stock version was so broken, so I first downloaded an "sparrow version" to see if the game runs properly on my computer, I don't like to waste my money. Once tested, I bought the game in Ubi Store for a few euros, a fine price. As I thought, the stock game is awful vwith a lot of bugs, for example my first uboat doesn't sink properly, when I go to periscope depth the boat just remains in a very strange angle, with the bow floating in the surface, sure is a diveplanes bug... But that said, I've installed the OHII mod and man... This and other problems vanished, it's a fantastic job what you've done here. So I just want to say thanks to all the people involved in this mod, without you and other fantastic people a lot of games would be a waste of money and time. I want to play the aclaimed WoS mod but ufff... I'm concerned about how complicated it can be to install it, especially because I have the ubi version too.

Well, we'll see... Have a good patrol guys
Hemlock73 is offline   Reply With Quote