View Single Post
Old 09-07-11, 03:07 PM   #16
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
But why exactly do you think you need SH4 modders? The thing is, anybody who can mod Sh3 can also mod Sh4, bith games have identical file structure and work almost the same except the menu.ini

The work from older Sh4 modders like lurker, Ducimus or karamazovnew is not needed for your team, what they all did is ready to be used directly and doesn't need much further updating.

The effort it would take for you and your current team to get into Sh4 is really minimal, so believe me when I say that the current lack of Sh4 modders is absolutely no problem. Besides, as soon as your project starts I'm sure that new blood will pour in and become interested.

Don't pass on the posibilities (Not just graphics, there's working resupply, calling friendly forces, correct weather with no bugs, no aircraft bug at high TC, better engine to allow huge TC rates, etc, etc) of Sh4 just because of that, it would be truly unforgiveable
Hi mate,

I understand what you mean because i am already working in SH4 at the moment and will show later on what i have done so far!

The need for other team member is necessary if we want to release before the sun die off.
I am learning the Sh4 structure and it seem pretty close to SH3 so far except some advanced features.

Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote