Old 06-21-20, 07:54 PM   #15
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hjalfnar View Post
Hey, would love to play the mod, however a question remains, you said you build it on OM/OMEGU, does it include the Type II, Type XXIII and Type XXI uboats?
As was mentioned by HK_01, yes.. they are indeed in the game, selectable accordingly to the flotilla you decide to go with...

But..

Be warned, there is NO functionality to being able to transfer from the boat you start off with, to another different boat mid-career...

Following from the original Op. Monsun to the ever present Dark Waters, there is NO modeling in game, for that function... due to issues caused with having that full functionality from the base SH4.. that is open to U.S. subs.

A work around to that, would be to go to a set point in your career, should you survive to that date point, then go back to main career, start off into a boat & then see of some means to set up the tonnage count & Renown you garnered in the previous career to the new career start off, making sure that you use the same name as before for continuities sake... that may be doable.. another could cross verify this idea, would be greatly appreciated... maybe, just maybe some one could create a mod to simplify that process, if it is indeed, doable.. I would, but would NOT have any idea where to even begin.. and am working on a mod idea of My own but with radio for another mega.. that is in sore need of promoters for it & that project of Mine, is kinda got Me short of pulling what little hair I got left out by the roots...