View Single Post
Old 08-06-20, 09:17 AM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

That argument for the Germans is understandable, but still: Germans in a major war operation with tnaks and such in the ME: totally unrealistic. Zeitgeist and history would never allow that. They went to extensive intellectual distortions to not call the Afghanistan mission a war at all.

Anyway, I think I will go for it at Steam, I am in the mood for having another go with it all.

I would also like to see Combat Mission: Black Sea at Steam. Everbody loves to play as the Germans, you say. Well, everybody also loves to fight the Russians. And I would expect them to be more capable a force than the Syrians. Plus Ukraine geographic ambience (Eastern European wood- and famr lands i nstead of arid desert places).

For those not knowing the games, don't be alarmed: both games were designed BEFORE the real world wars in Syria and the Ukraine broke out. They did not intend to profit from the real world events.

I hope the Germans handle better than in the firts game, I vaguel reclal that I found severla bugs in them, related tio how to make them going for Panzerfaust reloads stored in their PCs, and such things. It made playing them am excercise in painful micromanagement, and bug-related failure at times, the Panzerfausts did not work as is to be expected. I found it very difficult to play as the Germans, their force strucxture did not match with my ideas.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-06-20 at 09:26 AM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote