View Single Post
Old 10-20-13, 08:35 PM   #51
biosthetique
Lieutenant

Downloads: 652
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive bradbury View Post
Well, at least you are consistent - the sentence quoted above makes about as much sense as your entire argument on this thread. There seems to be no point in continuing the discussion -

'there is no use attempting to reason someone out of a position that they did not reason themselves into...'

As I said some time ago, that ADVANCED Defensive Action is not mentioned in Tom Clancy SSN as I also said, that I used it in SSN because the physics of the game allowed it. Besides, if you have taken the time to read my illustrated post pertaining to that Advanced Defensive tactics, you would know exactly the dynamic of that action.

When one is too busy taking sides and building a case, one loses objectivity and narrows the scope of one's understanding, in other words becomes an exquisite moron. I don't make misleading statements that glows in the dark.

There is an older game which mentioned clearly the use of torpedoes as an ADVANCED Defensive Action. So maybe you weren't born yet when that game came out, could not read, or under intense observation for a schizophreniform disorder, to play or remember the game.

Since I am not in charge of your, or your boyfriend education I will deliberately not mention its name. However, I will simply hint that Neal Steven wrote a review about that game and underlined discretely the tactics employed.

Now, if you or your boyfriend want to know, you will have to spend some quality time reading "American/English" prose which appears so offensive to your delicate English Literature acquired taste and abused senses.

Hony soit qui mal y pense!
biosthetique is offline   Reply With Quote