Thread: AI: Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 07-01-06, 07:38 AM   #12
andy_311
The Old Man

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0
Default Aircraft problems in single mission

I initially made a single mission some time ago To see what the Iowa BBlooked like in action,anyway I tried to spice the mission up a bit,I added a few more ships to the mission that was fine,and added a few Aircraft well a lot of planes, condors,JU88s,ME109's,B-24s.Avenger torp bombers,JU87s and her the problem begins,Firstly the the aircraft fly at different altitudes,5,6,7,8,900 meters,I load up the game great every thing works well apart from the JU87s,and the ME109s they appear in the game fly over the BBs but don't attack them all other planes perform as they suppose to,not even the BBs fire on them.
I went back into the mission edition to see what the problem was and hit group properties and for some strange and silly reason the editor has changed them to "NEUTRAL" now it wouldn't let me change the side back to AXIS because it's grey out when I put them in am sure they were on the axis side, same thime happened with ME109's there just heading to the last way point and circleing aimlessy doing nothing. Is there a way I can change them back so my planes are on the Axis side?
Any suggestion would be very apreciative.
Thanks in advance?
andy_311 is offline   Reply With Quote