View Single Post
Old 04-27-20, 05:06 PM   #50
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

^Too bad I can't conveniently use that in a Diablo 12Gauge pistol: my backup to a pair of my trusty CivilWar re-enacting Colt Navy .36's https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/12-gauge-no-ffl-pistol-full-review-diablo-american-gun-craft/ it actually reminds me of the stealth drone's 'no collateral damage" R9X Hellfire "flying Ginzu" for ueban terrorist removal:
Quote:
In January 2019, Jamal al-Badawi, accused of being behind the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000 in a Yemeni port, killing 17 American sailors, was killed by an R9X fired by the Pentagon. The Pentagon has acknowledged the strike, which occurred in Yemen, though not the specific munition involved.
In February 2017, Ahmad Hasan Abu Khayr al-Masri an Egyptian national who served as al Qaeda’s No. 2, was killed in Syria’s Idlib Province by an R9X fired by a U.S. aircraft operated by the CIA. The CIA doesn’t acknowledge airstrikes it carries out.
VS 'MINI GINZU'>
<A specially modified Hellfire is intended to limit damage compared to typical missiles. Left, a car destroyed by a U.S. drone airstrike that targeted suspected al Qaeda militants in 2012 in Yemen. Right, a U.S. airstrike using a modified Hellfire killed al Qaeda deputy leader Abu Khayr al-Masri in Syria in 2017. GOOD TO KNOW WE'RE SO DAMN CONSIDERATE

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 04-27-20 at 05:22 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote