View Single Post
Old 12-19-12, 02:45 PM   #34
Aces
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 211
Uploads: 0

Thank you all very much,

Sorry in advance if this sounds like an Oscar acceptance speech

I had absolutely no idea at all about the awards or my nomination for one, it is an honour and a privelege to produce mods for, and be part of, this community. I've said it before and I'll say it again now, SubSim is the place where I feel the most at home. There's a great knowledgeble and friendly communtiy here and I always enjoy visiting these forums.

I've been "modding" for so many years now and I have visited many modding /gaming communties but SubSim is something special and what makes it special in my opinion are all of you that contribute, the sum, gentlemen, is far greater than the whole as the saying goes.

I've never won anything in my life but to be so-honoured by my peers on SubSim means a lot to me. I really want to thanks all of the talented, friendly and helpful modders without whom Super Pens and Super Turms simply wouldn't have been possible, all I did was try and put these great mods together and throw in some work of my own. Please extend your congratulations to them as well.

Lastly a big thank you to all those who have encouraged me in my efforts and to my long-suffering modding-widow of a wife for her understanding .

Cheers 'n beers chaps and chapesses.

Thanks again,

Leigh (Aces)

PS. Now back to work, I've got a mod to finish
Aces is offline   Reply With Quote