Old 09-26-20, 04:09 PM   #5619
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

May 14, 1940
Entry log: 008
Kptlt Erich Hante, U-80, type VIIC

We completed our last patrol and successfully supported the invasion of Norway. We sank 60,000 tons on that last patrol, the biggest and most note-worthy of these was the sinking of the HMS Repulse by our sub. It was confirmed when the British released a newspaper titled "HMS REPULSE SUNK BY SUSCPETED SUBMARINE, GREAT LOSS OF LIFE" The Propaganda Ministry released "U-BOAT SINKS HMS REPULSE", which included my name and my uboat command. For this I recieved the Knights Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords, and the German Cross! I also was given command of a new boat, the type VIIC U-80, I was transferred to the Eprobungsstelle flotilla for a test patrol with the new boat in the Baltic.
The rest of the flotilla has claimed a major victory for the fatherland after we defeated Norway and Denmark. France, Belgium, and the Netherlands are next.

We are to patrol grid AO82 for our next patrol.

Signed,
Erich Hante

Here is proof of my kill:

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote