View Single Post
Old 12-25-21, 07:37 PM   #3
VonDos
Admiral

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Hi VonDos, glad to see that you are still working on some new units previously missing from the SH world.

I came across this post by "accident" while compiling a list of all the Reggia Marina ship classes which took part in WWII and while checking which ones are already available as 3D models, either from one of the SH games and their mods, or from other sources. By now I have a rather big collection of models on my HD that I will be glad to share with you if you are interested into taking inspiration from them for your own work.

The Quintino Sella and her sisters are one of the classes still missing from my collection, but I have recently acquired a model of their slightly larger half-sisters of the Sauro class, and a model of the Curtatone-class destroyers/torpedo boats (which, as far as I can understand, are the direct ancestors of the two aforementioned classes). Unfortunately I can't help you getting in touch with Molke2005, but I still hope to see the result of your recent efforts in game. The screenshots look very promising!

Hi gap!

Thanks, yes, i'm really interested in model =) and yes, Sella\Sauro (and Turbine) classes derived from Curtatone-class DD/TB
So, if you want, send me a link, please ^^

As you can find in my shipyard, i'm trying to model all the classes (well, too similar classes will be represented by single models, for example Montecuccoli\Aosta, Orsa\Pegaso, Spica\Ariete, Pilo\LaMasa\Generali\Sirtori, Sauro\Sella\Turbine etc).

My to do list could include (not sure about nothing):

Aquila CV (WIP, old model need an heavy refit)
Miraglia CVE
Cadorna class CL (WIP, derived from Barbiano)
Taranto old CL
Bari old CL
Sauro\Sella\Turbine (Beta, near release)
Mirabello\Leone DD
Curtatone DD\TB (maybe also Palestro, don't know)
Dardo\Folgore, or Maestrale\Oriani DD (WIP, they were similar)

All the others italian units (BB Littorio, BB Duilio, BB Cesare, CA Zara, CA Bolzano, CA Trento, CL Garibaldi\Abruzzi, CL Montecuccoli, CL Da Giussano, CL Capitani Romani, DD Navigatori, DD Soldati, TB Orsa, TB Spica, TB Sirtori\Pilo\LaMasa\Generali\Indomito, CO Gabbiano, Cruiser San Giorgio) are released and avaiable on my "Shipyard" page

Best regards, and happy Christmas days!
Vd

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is online   Reply With Quote