View Single Post
Old 12-25-21, 07:08 PM   #2
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Hi VonDos, glad to see that you are still working on some new units previously missing from the SH world.

I came across this post by "accident" while compiling a list of all the Reggia Marina ship classes which took part in WWII and while checking which ones are already available as 3D models, either from one of the SH games and their mods, or from other sources. By now I have a rather big collection of models on my HD that I will be glad to share with you if you are interested into taking inspiration from them for your own work.

The Quintino Sella and her sisters are one of the classes still missing from my collection, but I have recently acquired a model of their slightly larger half-sisters of the Sauro class, and a model of the Curtatone-class destroyers/torpedo boats (which, as far as I can understand, are the direct ancestors of the two aforementioned classes). Unfortunately I can't help you getting in touch with Molke2005, but I still hope to see the result of your recent efforts in game. The screenshots look very promising!
gap is offline   Reply With Quote